Transformer 3

On July 25, 2011 by admin

美版建党伟业——当滑稽的香港人、神经质的亚裔女以及娘娘腔的黑人胖子陆续挂掉之后,美国人从天而降,再次拯救了全世界。是好莱坞的创造力枯竭了,还是人们对变形金刚的期待过高?

比较喜欢的场景出现在汽车人乘火箭离开地球前。片中有一段俯拍芝加哥城的长镜头,配上Linkin Park的音乐。很悲怆,但充满力量与希望:Remember it, and let it Go.

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

When you were standing in the wake of devastation / 当你站在一片废墟中
When you were waiting on the edge of the unknown / 当你在迷茫中止步不前
And with the cataclysm raining down / 而灾难纷至沓来
Inside’s crying, “save me now” / 心在哭泣:“请拯救我!”
You were there impossibly alone / 你承受着难以想象的孤单

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation / 你是否浑身发抖,陷入绝望?
You build up hope but failure’s all you’ve known / 你试着打起勇气,却换回更多失败
Remember all the sadness and frustration / 请记住这所有的悲伤与挫折
And let it go / 然后让它过去
Let it go / 全过去

And in a burst of light that blindied every angel / 如果一道闪光,蒙蔽了所有天使的双眼
As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars / 天堂被它劈得支离破碎
You felt the gravity of tempered grace / 你发现上天的恩赐
Falling into empty space / 尽湮没在虚无之地
No one there to catch you in their arms / 而那里没有人保护你

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation / 你是否浑身发抖,陷入绝望?
You build up hope but failure’s all you’ve known / 你打起勇气,却只换回失败
Remember all the sadness and frustration / 请记住这所有的悲伤与挫折
And let it go / 然后让它过去
Let it go / 全过去

@ Linkin Park / Translated by Nan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.